What We Can
Do For You
A Building Management System installed in commercial, industrial or residential structures that automatically manages, controls, and monitors several building processes or sub-systems.
Each Outlaw Automation BMS System is designed according to the specific needs of our clients.
An on-site CPU used to manage the local camera network and act as the primary point of integration with the overall SCADA/HMI system.
Affordable – Predictable fixed monthly costs include 24\7 system support and free software upgrades for cloud-based applications. Customer service agreements are available for server applications.
Expandable – Unlimited expansion. Link assets world-wide into one central control and monitoring solution.
Flexible – System includes access to over 60 unique protocol drivers which enables communications with almost any smart devices. Vendor neutrality allows cost effective, flexible product integration.
Intuitive – ICScada HMI requires little to no training costs.
Proven – International clientele with over 10,000 active nodes.
Wireless – Retrofit costs that require minimal electrical or mechanical personnel for system integration, maintenance, or expansion.
Accessible – Hundreds of users can simultaneously Monitor or Control real-time building systems.
Secure – System access is secured with End-To-End Encryption and 2-Factor authentication. Control privileges are restricted to authorized individuals or contractors.
Accountable – All user activities are logged, from logins to control actions.
Supported – 24/7 support always available.
Predictable fixed monthly costs include 24\7 system support and free software upgrades for cloud-based applications. Customer service agreements are available for server applications.
Unlimited expansion. Link assets world-wide into one central control and monitoring solution.
System includes access to over 60 unique protocol drivers which enables communications with almost any smart devices. Vendor neutrality allows cost effective, flexible product integration.
ICScada HMI requires little to no training costs.
International clientele with over 10,000 active nodes.
Retrofit costs that require minimal electrical or mechanical personnel for system integration, maintenance, or expansion.
Hundreds of users can simultaneously Monitor or Control real-time building systems.
System access is secured with End-To-End Encryption and 2-Factor authentication. Control privileges are restricted to authorized individuals or contractors.
All user activities are logged, from logins to control actions.
24/7 support always available.
The architecture of our BMS is comprised of 4 main component or layers:
The ICScada Enterprise Data Management System has proven stability.
Over 20 years in international circulation with over 10,000 active nodes and BMS cloud or on-premesis, server-based software integration options.
- Real-time Data Acquisition Engine (runtime and development licensing)
- User Access Control (multi-level security)
- Trending Module (real-time and historical data)
- Reporting Module (daily and monthly reports)
- Alarming Module (callouts by email, SMS or voice)
- Maintenance Module (scheduled service reminders by email)
- Protocol Driver Suite (interface to a wide variety of field devices and subsystems)
- Software Upgrades (cloud-hosted systems are regularly updated)
- Support Network (24/7 support available)
The ICScada Enterprise Data Management Software also manages system “User Access”. ICScada secure system access (Username & Password) is available utilizing common internet browsers and does not require special software or additional licensing. Standard
user access is provided on 3 district levels:
- Monitor-Only: The user can monitor select system operations only
- Operator: The user can monitor all systems and issue control system parameter changes
Administrator: The user can perform all system funcions, including issuing and revoking access to 1) and 2) by other users
Monitor and control access can be controlled system-wide or on a per-area/subsystem basis. The Outlaw Automation BMS system provides inherent tools necessary for administration users to independently issue system monitor and control privileges with no additional costs.
Input/Output (I/O) refers to analog or discrete end devices that provide process data such as pressure, temperature, valve position or other system real-time information.
Field Controllers or subsystems efficiently manipulate or regulate common output control variables based on input data. They can perform one or hundreds of automatic control functions.
Outlaw has developed the “RIoT Controller” which provides a cost-effective and powerful field controller option. When compared to traditional PLC or RTU systems, the RIoT provides superior processing power and data storage. It can also integrate remote wireless I\O thereby dramatically minimizing installation costs.
Field controller layers are independent subsystems such as boiler, lighting, security, or other independent building system controllers.
The ICScada Enterprise Data Management System allows for integration of numerous subsystems which can include the following:
- Camera Security Systems ( including Intrusion, Access and Leak Detection)
- Water Detection & Zone ESD Control
- Power & Lighting Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Boiler Systems
- Moisture Detection
A potential major disaster becomes a minor inconvenience
- Monitor and control key building processes remotely
- Minimize property damage and repair costs
- Reduce building insurance deductibles
- Analyze and optimize building operations utilizing system data
- Schedule maintenance activities and receive email notices using the Maintenance Watchdog Program
- Track subsystem performance and supervise staff control adjustments for increased maintenance accountability
- Automatically issue requests for quotes to select contractors
- Retain previous workorders (contractor, costs, etc) for easy retrieval within the ICScada HMI
- Easily modify system access to restrict or add system users
Contact Outlaw Automation for your Building Management Solution