ICScada - Introductory Course
A hands-on basic ICScada introduction course designed to fully demonstrate the ICScada system as applied to the particular installation environment.
Duration: 2 Full Days
The successful graduate of the ICScada Introductory Course will be proficient in:
- ICScada (ICS) Software Structure, Operating Systems, & Security
- ICS Access Management
- ICS Safety
- ICS Navigation
- ICS Reporting
- ICS Alarming & Alarm Management
- ICS Data Polling, Historical & Real-Time
- ICS Equipment Interface & Protocol
- Field Measurement, Standards,& Compliance
- Field Communications Modems & Radios
- Field Power Systems
- Field Electrical & Instrumentation Basics
- ICS System Support Network
The successful candidate will be issued ICScada Certificate upon successful completion of a final practical (50%) and written (50%) examination.
The ICScada Introduction course requires no prerequisite education to enroll.
Small groups of attendees are suggested to ensure adequate participation in hands-on training and maximum value.
A detailed course itinerary will be released prior to any course start date and will identify all attendees, course duration, breaks, and any course specific content.
All courses allow for a “Question Period” following a successful examination.