OPS - Oilfield Production Solutions
OPS monitoring system is specifically designed to provide cost efficient monitoring, reporting, control and protection of installations and the environment, regardless of type or location.
Configurable for drilling and completion operations, well testing, compression and production facilities, well production, rod, PC, ESP or jet pumps, gas and plunger lift.
- Easily installed base unit costs less than $5K
- Purchase and rent/lease packages available
- Suited for single locations or field wide monitoring
- Configurable as RBX for reduced power and traffic footprints or RR polling
- Stand alone or integrated HMI
- Data trending
- Web browser accessible via smart phone or desktop – no additional software required
- Worldwide integrated map interface
- Real time text message and/or email notification of alarms and events
- Multiple user access
- Client controlled system administration
- Tested and proven
- Expandable and customizable
|Pump run status||Start/stop control (timers)|
|Tank level monitoring and alarm||Tank leak detection|
|Liquid load ready notification||Client configurable ESD|
|Gas detection||Electronic flow measurement|
For further information on this progressive product, please contact us.