Canary GDSS - Gas Detection Safety System
The rugged Canary GDSS system from Outlaw Automation provides multi-point, wide area monitoring for toxic gases, combustibles, oxygen hazards and/or fire detection. Solar capable and self–contained, the Canary GDSS features unparalleled versatility. With two-way data transmission with the ICScada host and remote alarm capabilities, the Canary GDSS represents the evolution of gas detection system technology.
- Field Tough: Provides solid, reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- Easy Installation: Equipped with a rugged weatherproof steel enclosure, simply place the detector and activate.
- Perimeter Monitoring: The most cost effective solution to perimeter monitoring
- Facility Monitoring: The Canary GDSS can be expanded to 100 or more monitoring stations.
- Portable Monitoring: Field proven on sites such as drilling & service rigs, frac recovery units, HAZMAT and disaster response.
- Detector Control: Remote or locally operated relays control compressor or plant emergency shutdown devices, building ventilation systems or other field interfaces.
- Alarm Capabilities: The system has local, remote, automatic and manual alarm modes. Event and alarm details are logged and a text or email message is generated with the details.
- Connectivity: All features and functions in ICScada are available via any Web enabled device.