Outlaw Automation Inc. is concerned about the personal privacy of all staff as well as the privacy of all of our business transactions. For that reason we have strict policies regarding the conduct of all employees, contractors and service providers involved.
All of our business associates are expected to develop and enforce policies of their own that are consistent with do not conflict with our policies.
Where required by law, Outlaw Automation Inc. will obtain consent to collect, use and disclose personal information from the individuals involved. The purposes for collecting the information will be identified before or at the time of collection, except where otherwise permitted by law.
There are certain cases where Outlaw Automation Inc. necessarily gathers personal information in order to meet business related purposes. A non-exhaustive list of some example situations includes:
- determining eligibility for employment or subcontracting opportunities
- administering and maintaining employment or service relationships
- administering compensation, benefits and related privileges
- ensuring safety and security of staff and assets
- facilitating professional development
- meeting contractual obligations or other legal commitments
Outlaw Automation Inc. considers the protection of personal information to be a top priority and protects such information with reasonable security safeguards appropriate for the sensitivity of the content.
Outlaw Automation Inc. retains personal information for a duration of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Individuals will be granted reasonable access to review their own personal information held by us as required by applicable laws.